Merlin's Academy for Excellence
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to inactivity, Merlin's Academy is no longer a Harry Potter RP site. It is being used for CASUAL, CLEAN RP of ANY TOPIC among friends. If you wish to join, however, please feel free; we would love to make new friends. Thanks to everyone who made MAE what it was before, and we wish you all lots of love and a great life up ahead. <3

~Lor, Mads, Lyd, and Mel~
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to inactivity, Merlin's Academy is no longer a Harry Potter RP site. It is being used for CASUAL, CLEAN RP of ANY TOPIC among friends. If you wish to join, however, please feel free; we would love to make new friends. Thanks to everyone who made MAE what it was before, and we wish you all lots of love and a great life up ahead. <3

~Lor, Mads, Lyd, and Mel~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Site Time

~Month: September~

Year: 2017

~Season: Autumn~

Important Info
LINKS

• MAE Rules
  • Hex Colour Codes
  • Character Applications
  • Claims Center
  • Jobs

• CHARACTERS NEEDED

None at the moment

Jogging (Aqua and Arthur)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2
    AuthorMessage
    Aqua Parker
    Aqua Parker
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

Jogging (Aqua and Arthur) - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Jogging (Aqua and Arthur)   Jogging (Aqua and Arthur) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 3:22 am

Aqua can spen time with her sister at first but should say to her about meeting Arthur later. Basically since other ways Hazel will as so many questions and want to meet him for sure. So she will say that she will go there with friends not just with one.

Ice skating. "I have never been on any ice skate rink with skates but I have skated with out skates on lake. You can say I like it. We didnt have so much money to buy skates or then time to go skate rink and also I haven't wanna go there alone," she said there now. Food stands sounds good too.
    Back to top Go down
    Arthur Silverstone
    Arthur Silverstone
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

PostSubject: Re: Jogging (Aqua and Arthur)   Jogging (Aqua and Arthur) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 4:22 am

Well she seemed willing to go ice skating although from her story he guessed that she might have some problems doing it. While he hadn't exactly struggled as a child he didn't judge her for not being able to afford ice skates.

"Well you'll have me to keep you company," he reassured her, hoping that didn't make him sound like he had a big head. "I can show you how to ice skate." Well he could try to. He had never tried to teach someone anything before but it was worth a try. "Not that you wouldn't be able to figure it out by yourself," he quickly added.

Back to top Go down
    Aqua Parker
    Aqua Parker
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

PostSubject: Re: Jogging (Aqua and Arthur)   Jogging (Aqua and Arthur) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 4:36 am

Yeah just having sister who is single parent is hard to make everything happen. She have to Aqua so much as she could but it never seemed enough to some people. She had good life if you ask from her.

"Oh okay. That would be great," she said there now. It was good that he was willing to help her out now there. "I guess yeah. It can't be that hard," she said there now with a weak smile. She was willing to learn to skate for sure. It sounded like fun activity for sure and she hoped to have fun there too if they go there.
    Back to top Go down
    Arthur Silverstone
    Arthur Silverstone
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

PostSubject: Re: Jogging (Aqua and Arthur)   Jogging (Aqua and Arthur) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 12:01 am

"You should probably owl me," he said. "With whatever time is good for you so I know when to get there to teach you." Would she use owls or was she one of the witches and wizards that preferred things the muggle way. Most of them didn't prefer it the muggle way for some reason.

Not too hard? Well she had skated before, maybe having skates on wouldn't make too much of a difference for her.
    "Err, do you have a pair of skates now?" he asked. He hoped she didn't think he meant to insult her.
    Back to top Go down
    Aqua Parker
    Aqua Parker
    Aurors In-Training
    Aurors In-Training

PostSubject: Re: Jogging (Aqua and Arthur)   Jogging (Aqua and Arthur) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 5:15 am

"Sure I'll do it," she said there now with a weak smile. She nodded. "Yeah I let you know when I have some time for do to that," she said. She really would like to learn to skate, it was time to do it basically also. She was glad that someone was willing to teach her.

"Not yet but I can buy them, I have saved for myself a little bit of the money over years," she said there now. So she needs to do one shopping before she owls to Arthur when they can meet up on skate rink probably.
    Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jogging (Aqua and Arthur)   Jogging (Aqua and Arthur) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jogging (Aqua and Arthur)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2