Merlin's Academy for Excellence
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to inactivity, Merlin's Academy is no longer a Harry Potter RP site. It is being used for CASUAL, CLEAN RP of ANY TOPIC among friends. If you wish to join, however, please feel free; we would love to make new friends. Thanks to everyone who made MAE what it was before, and we wish you all lots of love and a great life up ahead. <3

~Lor, Mads, Lyd, and Mel~
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to inactivity, Merlin's Academy is no longer a Harry Potter RP site. It is being used for CASUAL, CLEAN RP of ANY TOPIC among friends. If you wish to join, however, please feel free; we would love to make new friends. Thanks to everyone who made MAE what it was before, and we wish you all lots of love and a great life up ahead. <3

~Lor, Mads, Lyd, and Mel~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Site Time

~Month: September~

Year: 2017

~Season: Autumn~

Important Info
LINKS

• MAE Rules
  • Hex Colour Codes
  • Character Applications
  • Claims Center
  • Jobs

• CHARACTERS NEEDED

None at the moment

Room-Mate (Brooke)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Cassana Brennham
    Cassana Brennham
    Potioneers In-Training
    Potioneers In-Training

Room-Mate (Brooke) Empty
    PostSubject: Room-Mate (Brooke)   Room-Mate (Brooke) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 1:20 am

When Cassie first started Merlin's Academy she was sure that she was going to have a college experience like no other filled with endless nights of parties and clubs and dancing and other mischief. Then she arrived on campus and realized she was going to be just caught up in the lovely room they dared call a dorm. It was simple enough room, but for the first time in her life, Cassana had an opportunity to make more lasting friends, explore the country for what it was worth, and most importantly learn more. She studied the room and found it to just be too lovely to leave most nights. After classes she'd relax in her room, open her laptop (the first Mac since she was too accident prone to possibly carry around a tablet that was lighter than air and more expensive than a phone) and play her music. She would dance erratically for a while before deciding to indulge in Netflix then a book, something of a series like Percy Jackson or sometimes of spells from a European library.

Often times she wished however, for another companion in her dorm, someone to watch Netflix with or gossip with (was that something they even did in Europe), just more life in her room. Sighing after the first lesson finished, she resigned to the idea that she might not have a room-mate. Still, the bed on the other side of the room lay untouched as did the other regions left for her hypothetical roommate. She lie back on her bed reading more articles about the Second Wizarding War with fascination before she heard the locks of the door clicking, like an overeager puppy she jerked up in bed tossing aside the scrapbook of articles and smiling brightly, her heart racing.

"Hello! My name is Cassie, well no it's actually Cassana Rose, but Cassie is a nickname, and I'm 19." She blurted out once the door opened. "I'm from America, which is, well I think at least, not as bad as everyone thinks we are. I mean we drink tea too? Most people like it. I like it. Where I'm from the weather's just like this, so I'm-" she blabbered on before stopping as she flushed, realizing her mistake in being over-excited, "oh my, I'm so sorry. I'm being terribly rude, you might not even be my room mate! I'm so so so sorry, I-okay-um-who are you?" She finished lamely.
    Back to top Go down
    Brooke Astrid
    Brooke Astrid
    Professors
    Professors

Room-Mate (Brooke) Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Room-Mate (Brooke)   Room-Mate (Brooke) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 5:59 am

[[OOC: This has to be said - Cassie reminds me of Brooke when she was younger (she has ADD, but it's mostly under control now, but not back then) and I LOVE her (Cassana, that is). Razz They are going to be great friends! xD]]

Things had been going great with studies and her not-so-new pet any more, who she had named Sir Hiss, as an inside joke between her and Joe. Of course, anyone who watched Disney would get the reference, but it seemed like it was something made just for the two of them. Unfortunately, things didn't always stay perfect. A leak in the pipes above her dorm meant that within hours the bathroom, kitchen, living room, and bedrooms were flooded with about a centimetre worth of water.

The proper authorities had been notified and people sent to fix the pipes. Then the bad news came - it was no easy job, as they were rusty and needed replacing altogether. In order to do so, work had to be done directly from her dorm, and that meant relocation. All the dorms had been fully occupied, and as such Brooke had been told it was not possible to keep her current room-mate, and would be given a temporary one; the renovation would take a few months at best.

Packing whatever she could - some of her items had been damaged, but she refused to allow the University to replace them, seeing no need to trouble them - she had about two bags of personal belongings, as well as her snake (and subsequent tank). Her new dorm was in a different block altogether, and with her bags and tank floating in front of her, she walked over, wand directing her stuff. Cassana, she had been told, a Potioneer-in-training, was to be her temporary room-mate.

A key had already been provided to her by a University rep and, forgetting to knock in the rush of the move, she unlocked the door and pushed it open. It seemed to be smaller than her previous one, but still very roomy, and she was just about to set her bags down when a voice caught her attention.

The excited rant made Brooke grin and chuckle; that was something she herself would do if and when she wasn't making an effort to, well, not rant. She quite honestly didn't mind it in others, and to her it meant freedom to do the same, although at the current moment she was far too stressed with moving to sit down and have a proper conversation just yet.

Still, as she closed the door behind her, setting down her luggage, she couldn't help but walk over and offer the witch a hand. "I'm Brooke, Brooke Walters. Same age as you, too. And yes, I am your room-mate," she introduced, waiting to shake hands before moving back to her stuff. "Didn't the Uni staff tell you? Anyways, I'd sit and talk but I have to move this..." She paused, picking up the tank. "I hope you don't mind pets? I have a snake, you see. Sir Hiss. He's a corn snake, so non-venomous, and actually quite friendly." Tilting her head slightly, she gave a shrug. "If you're too uncomfortable, though, I can always ask to keep him somewhere else, first. I think my boyfriend won't mind taking care of him for a while.."

Smiling again at the witch, she let out a breath. "So, which room is mine?"
    Back to top Go down
    Cassana Brennham
    Cassana Brennham
    Potioneers In-Training
    Potioneers In-Training

Room-Mate (Brooke) Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Room-Mate (Brooke)   Room-Mate (Brooke) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 12:04 pm

[[ OOC: Brooke is so fascinating already, I'm excited to be friends and see what being room-mates could bring(x ]]

Cassie's eyes scanned over the girl quickly. She was pretty that was for sure. She had deflated a little when she mentally considered the ramifications for being so puppylike with someone she hadn't been previously acquainted with. She only hoped that her enthusiastic rant hadn't been misinterpreted for anything more than excitement. She would have hated for this new person to get the wrong idea.

When she noticed the amount of items she was carrying, Cassie was relieved that she hadn't been careless in her unpacking that she had thrown her crap everywhere. Her eyes landed on the snake and she gasped, thinking that while she'd been relaxing this poor woman had to lug all her items around with her. She immediately bounced up. She felt embarrassed that she'd been so rude that she hadn't offered her services. Her mother would be appalled- and probably hit her with a spoon, but that was something she'd rather not have happen again.

Brooke, her mind supplied, not some girl or the woman. She took the other witch's hand happily shaking it before releasing it, in case she held on too long. She wanted to address the same age information, but she bit her tongue in order to not be rude and cut her possible new friend/roommate off.

At the mention of the University staff she did flush because she remembered the letter that was at the bottom of a corner of her Trunk of Junk. She smiled sheepishly as she glanced at the tank. Her parents gave her a love for all animals, except for frogs, she held back a shudder, never frogs

"No I love pets!" She quickly said, diverting her attention to the snake before her mind caught onto his name. "Sir Hiss? Like from the animated Disney movie Robin Hood with the fox version?" She couldn't believe her luck! If she was right, then she had something in common with her new roommate! As she stared at the snake she glanced at her own dog, a tiny little doggie that she'd had since she was eleven, making it eight years old and in doggie years 56.

"I have a French bull dog named Max and an owl but I don't think Sir Hiss could eat either," she tweaked an eyebrow and gave the witch an amused grin, "unless your snake's got a hankering for dog I'm sure they'll be fine." She motioned towards the other witch's items.

"I'll show you your room if you'll let me help, it's the least I can do after you've lost your room," she said sympathetically, these rooms were spacious and she'd probably already been settled only to be resettled.
    Back to top Go down
    Brooke Astrid
    Brooke Astrid
    Professors
    Professors

Room-Mate (Brooke) Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Room-Mate (Brooke)   Room-Mate (Brooke) EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 5:54 am

"Sir Hiss? Like from the animated Disney movie Robin Hood with the fox version?"

Turning back to face the witch, Brooke's face lit up with excitement. Nobody who could get a Disney reference could be bad, in her mind, and Cassie was already definitely someone Brooke liked. "Yes! I can't believe you got that! Not many people do. They usually just look at me like I'm weird..." She paused and grinned. "My boyfriend got me into those movies. Sir Hiss just seemed like the best name for my snake." Chuckling a little, she added, "Although, his nickname is Rusty, because of his colour. Okay, this has to be asked: which is your favourite Disney film? Not the new ones, either, although Maleficent was amazing. The good old classics."

With a laugh, Brooke shook her head. "Nah, no problems there. Sir isn't big enough to eat anything other than rats. You should totally see him feeding one of these days. It's fascinating!"

At the question, Brooke frowned a little, then gave a chuckle. "Did I say room? I meant bed. I'm pretty sure this is the right dorm room. Sorry, I'm just a little blur at the moment." She didn't mention that the dorm room she had was bigger than this, consisting of a small living room and separate bed rooms - it was more like a small apartment unit than a dorm room - because she knew she had paid more for it. And if there was one thing she never did it was brag about the wealth her family had; she saw no point in it. "And, I'm glad you're my room mate. I'd hate to have to share a room with somebody I didn't like."
    Back to top Go down
    Cassana Brennham
    Cassana Brennham
    Potioneers In-Training
    Potioneers In-Training

Room-Mate (Brooke) Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Room-Mate (Brooke)   Room-Mate (Brooke) EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 8:31 am

Cassie smiled and nodded, clapping her hands together in an excited motion. She was simply ecstatic that her roommate would probably not mind the mornings begun with Disney music.

"Where I'm from in the States, Disney's a pretty big thing." She noted and then smirked just a little one full of teasing, "a boyfriend hmm? What's this special guy's name who likes Disney?"  Cassie thought Brooke lucked out on this boyfriend of hers. Not too many guys llike that existed in the States. Except you're not in the Kansas anymore are you, Dorothy? She inwardly teased herself.

"My favorite would have had to have been," she thought about it, going through all the ones her parents had taken her too before remembering the only thing she left back at her parent's was a tiara in replica of her favorite chidhood princess, "Cinderella because all she ever did was work hard to have one night off and she was rewarded for it in the end." She pulled a face then however. "It's probably the sweetest story out of all the Brother's Grimm endings since Cinderella doesn't get knocked up or killed."

Cassie blushed a little at her slip-up before grinning, a tease on her lips.
    "Well you could sleep in the bathroom, that's very much a room, in the title and everything probably not too comfy." She giggled before her next words hit her. Cassie's smile became gentler, softer.

"You know what I think Brooke? As long as Ser Hiss doesn't eat Max or Yule, my owl, then I think we're gonna get along swimmingly." She learned over in a sign of affection and patted Brooke's hand. "So what can I help you unpack already?"
    Back to top Go down
    Brooke Astrid
    Brooke Astrid
    Professors
    Professors

Room-Mate (Brooke) Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Room-Mate (Brooke)   Room-Mate (Brooke) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 4:07 am

[[OOC: O.o I'm sorry it's so long winded. Brooke was really chatty today!]]

"a boyfriend hmm? What's this special guy's name who likes Disney?"

A few freckles made her way to her face and she focused on pushing them back. Joe. The one person that made her feel all weak inside, and always made her lose control of her abilities. Special indeed, she thought to herself, the grin - that was a constant thing whenever Joe was involved - beginning to form. Love sick, her mother had said with a shake of her head whenever Brooke began to talk about him, but listened nevertheless. "Joe," she answered, unable to keep the pride out of her tone. "Joe Astrid. He's a Healer-in-training, and amazing. He's.." she paused, remembering their short exchange of letters and conversation that night by the lake. "He's amazing. And a huge Disney fan. We have binges together." She grinned. "We should totally have that one day! A weekend or something dedicated to lounging around and watching old Disney movies!"

Nodding along with her words, she smiled. "Yes, although, I must say, she did have the help of her fairy godmother," she teased, then frowned a little. "Merlin, what I wouldn't give to have one of those." Grinning at Cassie, she shrugged. "Probably. I mean, I read them long before I watched Disney and to see them so happy and sweet and innocent was quite shocking. Especially with the changes to The Little Mermaid. I mean, in the original she died, wasn't it?"

"My favourite, though," she continued, her grin widening a little, "Is Sleeping Beauty because.. Well, it was The Lion King because I loved the story line, but now Sleeping Beauty.." She gave a sheepish shrug, realizing how foolish it would seem to say, because it's our movie. "It's a long, complicated story," she ended awkwardly, hoping that the other witch wouldn't press on, because half the story was Joe's, and the other half included some things that nobody outside of her parents and her boyfriend knew about.

Giggling as well, she tilted her head. "Well, I guess then we'll have to take turns. One night in there, one night on a bed. Sound fair?" she joked back.

"You know what I think Brooke? As long as Ser Hiss doesn't eat Max or Yule, my owl, then I think we're gonna get along swimmingly."

"Oh, no, don't worry about Sir Hiss. He's too small to eat them. But if he tried, I'm sure we both know how to deal with that!" She mimicked tying a knot in the air before giggling at her own joke. "At least, it worked in the movies!"

At the offer, she glanced at her bags. "Uhmmmm, well, I'm actually not sure what is where - I kinda just dumped everything in the bags. If you're sure you're not too busy or just being polite, then just grab one... If you don't mind the possibility of coming across my uh, undergarments or anything," she said with a shrug. It wasn't a big deal to her, but then again she had never been a shy person.
    Back to top Go down
    Cassana Brennham
    Cassana Brennham
    Potioneers In-Training
    Potioneers In-Training

Room-Mate (Brooke) Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Room-Mate (Brooke)   Room-Mate (Brooke) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 7:17 pm

Cassie blinked in surprise. Were there more freckl- did her face- what? She shook away the confused thoughts, there was no reason for her show any surprise. Maybe she'd already said something about being-no, Cassie would've definitely remembered that. She decided to wait until after her rant.

Cassie was only nineteen but she had a fair run through with love. When someone was in love, they looked just like Brooke (not red haired and green eyed per say) with bright eyes, small smiles, and just excitement to talk about their partner. How rare was it to find someone who looked the way Brooke did? Way too rare, Cassie thought with a shake of her head.

"You-that's-," she tried to recollect her muddled thoughts before letting out a huff of frustration, "it's really great that you guys found each other, I mean it's beautiful to find people who are in love." Her face flushed. "I- mean if you haven't said the big L word then I-I'm sorry I brought it up." She smiled apologetically, before she cleared her throat to push all the awkward in her head.

"Oh am I glad you like Disney," she paused thinking about Brooke's little stammer, "you're allowed to like two Disney movies," she said, just smiling. She wanted to press on, but when the words: it's complicated, left the other girl's mouth she nodded in understanding. When things were complicated, not many tended to like un-complicating them for other people. However, that didn't exactly mean Cassie was just going to forget it, she archived the idea in her brain.

She laughed at Brooke's words, a giggle that turned into a laugh as she imagined sleeping in that tub. It had been too long since she'd met a friend who was on par with her humor or teasing. Her best friend in America (ex-best friend? Was that a thing?) was upset and looking back a little selfish since she was upset that Cassie wasn't leaving Boston where Harvard was to go to UCLA. Cassie wasn't that selfless to give up her dreams for her friend's petty happiness. She pinched the bridge of her nose when she realized she was half-zoning out again. She smiled as she heard Brooke's response.

"I'm definitely not too busy to help," she grabbed a few of the bags carefully before moving towards the other side of the room that wasn't as packed as hers, before she frowned at an idea, "was anything ruined? Did you end up losing a lot because of it?" She asked gently, worried that her new roommate had lost something important to her because the water damage was worse than she thought. "I'm just curious, but did-did you grow more freckles earlier?" She blurted out as she walked with the bags towards the bedroom, wincing at her abrupt tone of voice, "it's just I can't shake the thought that maybe I don't have 20/20 vision like I thought or maybe it was a trick of the light but I could have sworn I saw more- you know, freckles on your face than earlier." She rambled before placing the bags down on the bed in the opposite bedroom.
    Back to top Go down
    Brooke Astrid
    Brooke Astrid
    Professors
    Professors

Room-Mate (Brooke) Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Room-Mate (Brooke)   Room-Mate (Brooke) EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 2:02 am

At Cassie's words, Brooke frowned a little. "Why wouldn't we have said love? We're together because we love each other, and we want to spend forever, together." In her mind, couples happened when two people - be it two males, two females, or one each - loved each other, so there should be no issues with expressing feelings. Of course, this was the first and only relationship of that kind that Brooke had ever been in, and her parents had always been open about theirs from the start, so those were the only two she were going on. "And thank you, we.. we're happy," she added, more softly, shyly. Despite never being shy about most things, Joe Astrid, that wonderful, amazing man that she could call hers, made her shy beyond belief.

Grinning in a teasing manner, she gave Cassana a funny look. "I like them all! I thought we were talking about favourites," she teased, a giggle giving it away. As the witch nodded, Brooke couldn't help but smile back, thankful. While Cassie was someone who enjoyed a good chat - and Brooke knew exactly how she felt - apparently she knew how to respect boundaries, too. This was something Brooke had not learnt until, well, until very recently. Far to recently for her to ever admit.

Laughing along, she winked. "So, who goes first? Scissors paper stone, or shall we draw straws?" she continued, pretending to be serious about it. Merlin, how long had it been since she found someone who shared her type of humour? Usually she toned it down, because people apparently found it 'offensive', which she never understood. Still, it made them happy when she didn't do it, and so, she instead kept her jokes to herself. That was not always in her favour, because she still found them funny and would laugh at awkward times at something she thought of, and nothing that had been said aloud.

"No, nothing was ruined, thank Merlin. Well, a couple pair of my shoes, but nothing important," she told the witch, also grabbing a bag and following the witch.

The question that came next made her pause, and she was grateful for the time to think as Cassana continued on for a few moments. While she had always been open about her abilities, she never liked to brag about them or seem like she was showing off. As such, she normally didn't tell other people. But, thanks to Joe (and she meant this in the best way possible), the freckles had given her away. Not wanting to lie, she nodded slowly. "I uh.. Yes, I did." She shrugged lightly. "It happens when my emotions are particularly strong, like when I'm nervous, or excited, or shy... Instead of blushing, well, freckles. And if it's particularly bad, my hair will change colour, although it hasn't happened in over three years."

She paused again, looking towards her new room-mate. "I'm uh, I'm a metamorphmagus, you see."
    Back to top Go down
    Cassana Brennham
    Cassana Brennham
    Potioneers In-Training
    Potioneers In-Training

Room-Mate (Brooke) Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Room-Mate (Brooke)   Room-Mate (Brooke) EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 2:25 am

Cassie winced before rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly and offering a sheepish smile.

"I don't know how long you two have been together, I mean some people say it within two hours of knowing each other and then sometimes it takes eons for it to happen." She reasoned before smiling sweetly. "It's always good to find people that're happy."

"Disney is just too awesome for words," Cassie said, glad that she found someone who even knew what Disney was. So far, her first friend of her college experience seemed pretty rad. She felt victorious, wanted to something of a triumphant dance, but decided that was the quick way to end friendships in her case.

When her humor was reciprocated Cassie laughed before smiling brightly. "I like you, I'm glad to have a roommate like yourself." She admitted before wincing. "Not that I'm happy about what happened to your room or anything, but - I a- uh, just- never mind." She grumbled, frustrated by her need to explain all her actions.

At Brooke's answer, Cassie nodded slowly, watching her as best she could with wide eyes. The way the conversation had slowed, made it quite obvious this wasn't a common subject to broach.

"That's amazing, Brooke!" She said in awe, smiling in what she hoped was a reassuring way, "thanks for sharing." She said slowly as genuinely as she could as she dropped her roommate's bags carefully onto the ground. She stepped closer to Brooke before offering her the crook of her arm.

"Now do you want to ditch this room and get hot cocoa? We can fix it up later, but I say there's never a bad time for something sweet." She offered. Regardless of her sloppy clothes, she felt that for that kind of admission from Brooke, a chocolate reward was the least she could do.
    Back to top Go down
    Brooke Astrid
    Brooke Astrid
    Professors
    Professors

Room-Mate (Brooke) Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Room-Mate (Brooke)   Room-Mate (Brooke) EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 8:12 am

"Really?" she asked, honestly curious. "I never knew that... For Joe and I, we've been open since the start." Not that we've had a typical start, she realized, mentally recalling their first proper conversation in the hospital wing. They had to be open, and while the words 'I love you' were not shared between them, love was all they clung onto and it showed. So, the first time they had said those words had not been something that was difficult, or hard for them, because they already knew that they loved each other, and that they were loved by the other. She gave another light shrug. "So, saying 'I love you' was not something we found to be challenging."

Nodding enthusiastically, Brooke held out her free hand for a hi-five. "Agreed a hundred percent to that! We have to have a Disney night one of these days!"

Chuckling lightly as the witch tried to explain herself, Brooke smiled. She knew exactly how it felt to feel like something you said could be offensive and then try to explain what you meant, only to frustrate yourself even more; she did it all the time. "No, no, I understand. I'm glad to have a roommate like you!" she commented, truly meaning it.

Waving off the compliment, she lifted her smaller suitcase onto the bed. "It's something I was born with, nothing overly spectacular about it," she said offhandedly. "I mean, it's not like I am so powerful that I can do it or anything like that," she corrected herself. "And nah, it's no big deal."

At the offer, Brooke grinned. "That sounds like an amazing plan. How did you know I had a soft spot for all things chocolate?" she joked, grabbing her sling bag and moving towards the door. "Although, when you say 'later', that probably means next week for me - trust me when I say I am not the most organized person. I'll probably just live out of my suitcases or something!" she added, a serious look on her face; she wasn't kidding.

Opening the door, she motioned for the other witch to walk through. "Shall we?" she asked, smiling. If anything, Cassana and her were going to be very good friends; how she knew, she wasn't sure, but something inside her told her that this witch and her were going to be very, very close.
    Back to top Go down
    Cassana Brennham
    Cassana Brennham
    Potioneers In-Training
    Potioneers In-Training

Room-Mate (Brooke) Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Room-Mate (Brooke)   Room-Mate (Brooke) EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 11:08 pm

Cassie nodded in earnest fascination. She made a mental note that further on in their friendship, which Cassie got a sense would be longer than her usual ones, she would have to inquire more about Joe. It was good that she wouldn't have to keep a permanent tally mark on roommate boyfriends. She got the little sense that Joe was Brooke's Mr. Right. Except she didn't say that aloud. It was too soon, but it was a really nice thought.

"That kind of uniqueness is a rarity in America, and I want to be completely honest: that's a beautiful thing to me." She says, placing a kind hand on her roommate's arm. She didn't dare think about Thomas and what the little prick, no pun intended, did to her. She bit her lower lip and nodded enthusiastically at the Disney movie night.

"I think we're going to be a pair of Merlin's greatest roommates," she says, completely serious despite the grin on her face.

Cassana was always one who loved the beginning of a story the most, because that's when you got the true girth of the story. Sure the middle had all the adventure stuff which was fun, very true, but the beginning let the readers and all those around know just how a person started. In the end everything would be different, there was no way a person would go through college unscathed by the world however, she could already feel her brain marking off the sorts of things she'd do with her roommate. And adventures they would have, indeed.

"We'll work on the organization thing together then," she agreed sheepishly, she smiled broadly which was something she did often lately, "and chocolate is the answer to any question." Her voice was full of wideness. She nodded at Brooke and took the first step through the door.

"We shall."

With that, she began walking towards the dining hall, confident now that she had her very own room-mate.
    Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Room-Mate (Brooke) Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Room-Mate (Brooke)   Room-Mate (Brooke) Empty

Back to top Go down

Room-Mate (Brooke)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1