Merlin's Academy for Excellence
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to inactivity, Merlin's Academy is no longer a Harry Potter RP site. It is being used for CASUAL, CLEAN RP of ANY TOPIC among friends. If you wish to join, however, please feel free; we would love to make new friends. Thanks to everyone who made MAE what it was before, and we wish you all lots of love and a great life up ahead. <3

~Lor, Mads, Lyd, and Mel~
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to inactivity, Merlin's Academy is no longer a Harry Potter RP site. It is being used for CASUAL, CLEAN RP of ANY TOPIC among friends. If you wish to join, however, please feel free; we would love to make new friends. Thanks to everyone who made MAE what it was before, and we wish you all lots of love and a great life up ahead. <3

~Lor, Mads, Lyd, and Mel~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Site Time

~Month: September~

Year: 2017

~Season: Autumn~

Important Info
LINKS

• MAE Rules
  • Hex Colour Codes
  • Character Applications
  • Claims Center
  • Jobs

• CHARACTERS NEEDED

None at the moment

Lilith Thalia Ivanov

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage

Lilith Ivanov

Lilith Thalia Ivanov  Empty
    PostSubject: Lilith Thalia Ivanov    Lilith Thalia Ivanov  EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 6:50 pm

Basics

Full name: Lilith Thalia Ivanov
    D.O.B: 7 August
    Birthplace: Krasnoyarsk, Russia
    Current location: England
    Blood status: Halfblood
    Major: Auror
    Year in University: 1

Looks

Lilith Thalia Ivanov  Img-thing?

Hair colour: Brown
    Hair style: Medium-long, wavy
    Height: 5'4"
    Eye colour: Brown
    Freckles:N/A
    Beauty spot:N/A
    Body type: Slender, muscular
    Dress sense: Lilith mostly dresses in black, however, occasionally, she'll wear jeans and shirts, only saving dresses for special occasions

Personality

Dislikes: couches, cell phones, dresses, purses
    Quirks: is always ready to attack, ticklish, prefers not to be touched
    Flaws: contadicts herself a lot (personality wise), is easy to anger, isn't very forgiving
    Strengths: She has a big heart, trustworthy, protective
    Weaknesses: She can be extremely cold-hearts, stubborn, strict

More Information

Lilith was born into a life where her parents were unable to afford her or even get an abortion. From the time she was born, she was put up for adoption and found herself in the loving arms of Katia and Alexs. Much of her history was unknown, until she began showing unusual signs.

At the age of four, her shrieks of anger busted a light bulb, and that was when the Ivanov's knew that Lilith, whom they named after the first demon, was not normal. At first, fear flooded their minds at the fact that it was due to the name that she acted the way she did. They went from being a very atheist family, to being an extreme Christian family, praying that whatever had possessed their daughter, got out.

At the age of 11, when Lilith's letter had come, her parents were shocked and understood why she was unusual. She was a witch! They dropped their Christian act and sent her away to the wizarding school to better control her powers. She'd visit home every holiday and tell them of stories and it warmed their hearts to see her so happy.

At the age of 14, her fourth year, she'd come home for Christmas. However, she never made it as far as home, she was snatched up by someone and sexually harmed. After that, she never went home until the summer. She had told her parents that she had just changed her mind, but really, she sat in the platform bathroom, only coming out to scrounge for food. She was afraid of what would happen if they saw her and thought it was intentional rather than what it really was.

After that year, her relationship with her parents began to get rocky due to her distrust in everyone. When she was home, she refused to leave her room. It got to where she only visited in the summer just to avoid them.

The summer after her graduation, she was accepted to Merlin's and she fled, moving into a little village called Avalon, where she'll reside until further notice.

Family

Father: Alexs Ivanov (adopted)
    Mother: Katia Ivanov nee Abdulov (adopted)
    Siblings: N/A
    Spouse: N/A
    Girlfriend/Boyfriend: N/A
    Children: N/A

Other (Optional)

Wand: Hazel, Phoenix feather 11 1/2 inches, surprisingly swishy
    Broomstick: Nimbus 2000
    Pets:White, Siberian cat named Jax
    School that they went to: Koldovstoretz
    House they were in: N/A
    Why you chose your major: Lilith has always been a fierce and powerful young lady. She was the type who enjoyed boxing and and sparring since she was old enough to understand the meaning of each. She decided to become an Auror while attending school, because to her, it's almost like the Muggle version of a fighter/police.

OOC

OOC Alias: Jahs
    Best Way To Contact: PM
    Back to top Go down

Dorian Ashworth

PostSubject: Re: Lilith Thalia Ivanov    Lilith Thalia Ivanov  EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 7:57 pm

Accepted~
    Back to top Go down

Lilith Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Lilith Thalia Ivanov    Lilith Thalia Ivanov  EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 12:53 pm

Last edited by Lilith Ivanov on Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:19 am; edited 5 times in total
    Back to top Go down

Lilith Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Lilith Thalia Ivanov    Lilith Thalia Ivanov  EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:18 am

Lilith Thalia Ivanov
    Halfblood from Krasnoyarsk, Russia

"You'll never be quite as strong as I am."
    Lilith Thalia Ivanov  Tumblr_newfwcdZjX1sprnyio1_400

synopsis
    Lilith is a first year student at Merlin's Academy for Excellence. She's a very promising Auror in training and she had her own private mentor. She has a very short fuse, she's impatient and she's highly prideful. She thinks she's the best and she's a strong-willed young lady, not allowing her past to defeat her. She's got a good head on her shoulders, however, occasionally she becomes too reckless and tries to push herself too hard. She also tends to be disrespectful to certain people.

connections
    Auror in Training

thread possibilities
    Lilith can be found in Avalon and Merlin's. However, she occasionally goes to Diagon Alley, Hogsmeade Village and Russia.

Character Relationships

Relationships
    Damian Volkov -Boyfriend/Mentor
    I hate you, but at the same time, I love you. You're the best thing that's possibly ever happened to me.

Jax Ivanov - Cat
    You're my cat, but also, my best friend.

Family
    Alexs and Katia Ivanox - Adopted Parents
    I know our relationship has become rocky, but I love you guys to death.

Birth Parents
    Thank you for giving me a chance at life. I love you.

Friends
    Adrienne Kang
    You're really shy and you're going to be a great Auror.

Fyona Desmond
    You're similar to me in our gifts and willing to help me out.

Addison Lock
    You're a really sweet, pretty girl.

Enemies
    Attacker
    You're making everyone's lives horrible right now.

Stranger from Year 4
    You've made my life a living hell, I hope you've been caught.
    Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lilith Thalia Ivanov    Lilith Thalia Ivanov  Empty

Back to top Go down

Lilith Thalia Ivanov

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Merlin's Academy for Excellence  :: Character Graveyard-