Merlin's Academy for Excellence
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to inactivity, Merlin's Academy is no longer a Harry Potter RP site. It is being used for CASUAL, CLEAN RP of ANY TOPIC among friends. If you wish to join, however, please feel free; we would love to make new friends. Thanks to everyone who made MAE what it was before, and we wish you all lots of love and a great life up ahead. <3

~Lor, Mads, Lyd, and Mel~
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to inactivity, Merlin's Academy is no longer a Harry Potter RP site. It is being used for CASUAL, CLEAN RP of ANY TOPIC among friends. If you wish to join, however, please feel free; we would love to make new friends. Thanks to everyone who made MAE what it was before, and we wish you all lots of love and a great life up ahead. <3

~Lor, Mads, Lyd, and Mel~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Site Time

~Month: September~

Year: 2017

~Season: Autumn~

Important Info
LINKS

• MAE Rules
  • Hex Colour Codes
  • Character Applications
  • Claims Center
  • Jobs

• CHARACTERS NEEDED

None at the moment

Destroy all Meat!! (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage

Aria Mallark

Destroy all Meat!! (OPEN) Empty
    PostSubject: Destroy all Meat!! (OPEN)   Destroy all Meat!! (OPEN) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 7:13 am

Aria drifted into the kitchen shortly after lunch, it seemed that kitchen always provided meals with meat in them, and since Aria believed that in order to live a life of zen, he would need to be a vegetarian, so therefore meat pies were not on the menu on the path of enlightenment.

He looked around and saw several types of poultry, as he was staring at the food, he was hit with a sudden brain wave, way should he be selfish and just get vegetarian meals for himself, why not have the whole academy vegetarian by disposing of all the meat.

The boy pulled out his wand and began levitating the frozen chickens into the garbage, while humming a buddhist like chant.
    Back to top Go down

Destroy all Meat!! (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1