Merlin's Academy for Excellence
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to inactivity, Merlin's Academy is no longer a Harry Potter RP site. It is being used for CASUAL, CLEAN RP of ANY TOPIC among friends. If you wish to join, however, please feel free; we would love to make new friends. Thanks to everyone who made MAE what it was before, and we wish you all lots of love and a great life up ahead. <3

~Lor, Mads, Lyd, and Mel~
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to inactivity, Merlin's Academy is no longer a Harry Potter RP site. It is being used for CASUAL, CLEAN RP of ANY TOPIC among friends. If you wish to join, however, please feel free; we would love to make new friends. Thanks to everyone who made MAE what it was before, and we wish you all lots of love and a great life up ahead. <3

~Lor, Mads, Lyd, and Mel~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Site Time

~Month: September~

Year: 2017

~Season: Autumn~

Important Info
LINKS

• MAE Rules
  • Hex Colour Codes
  • Character Applications
  • Claims Center
  • Jobs

• CHARACTERS NEEDED

None at the moment

Cerise Devaux

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage

Cerise Devaux

Cerise Devaux Empty
    PostSubject: Cerise Devaux   Cerise Devaux EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 10:10 pm

Basics

Full name: Cerise Germaine Devaux
    D.O.B: (Day and month) March 1st
    Birthplace: Lanildut, France
    Current location: Merlin’s Academy of Excellence
    Blood status: Halfblood
    Major: Auror
    Year in University: 1st

Looks

Hair colour: Blonde
    Hair style: Long, slightly wavy
    Height: 5’
    Eye colour: Blue
    Freckles: N/A
    Beauty spot: N/A
    Body type: Thin, lean, athletic
    Dress sense: Typically seen in tights and a skirt or dark wash jeans. Normally wearing low/no heel boots. Hair is either seen down, in a ponytail, or in a messy bun.

Personality

Dislikes: Sitting still, spicy food, oversleeping, hypocrisy
    Quirks: Has a small chip in her right front tooth, always wears a thin ponytail holder on her wrist, ambidextrous
    Flaws: Blind obedience to authority, ignores her own injuries, always puts others before herself
    Strengths: Stubborn, loyal, protective, Bilingual (Fluent in English and French)
    Weaknesses: Thinks too much into others actions, blind to the flaws of her loved ones, afraid of needles and hospitals

More Information

Born to Pascale Devaux when she was eighteen years old, Cerise was raised by both Pascale and Pascale’s parents, Marcelline and Aldric Devaux. When Cerise was thirteen, her mother told her that Marcelline Devaux was, in fact, a Veela. Cerise was not surprised by her mother’s confession because her grandmother herself had told Cerise when she was a toddler.

Cerise never knew her father because Pascale had never disclosed the identity of her lover to anyone. All that Pascale would tell Cerise was that he was tall, had dark hair and blue eyes, he was from England, and he was a muggle. When Cerise was young, she dreamed of one day finding her father and getting to know him. She has long since given up that dream.

Growing up she was often bullied for being small. When her grandfather found out, he taught her several ways to defend herself. Aldric was a strict man but he always had a soft spot for his daughter and granddaughter. Cerise always adored her grandparents, and she has based her idea of love off of them. She wants someone to look at her the way Aldric looks at Marcelline, even after all these years.

When Cerise was sixteen, she fell in love with a girl named Simone Joubert. She had dated a few people before, but with Simone, it felt different. Simone was everything to her. She was Cerise’s reason to get through each and every day. In the summer after Cerise’s eighteenth birthday, her heart was shattered. Simone’s owl showed up on Cerise’s windowsill with a three page letter explaining that Simone would always love her, but that they should no longer see each other. After that day, Simone refused all of Cerise’s letters. To this day, Cerise does not know the reason or reasons why Simone left her.

Family

Father: Unknown
    Mother: Pascale Devaux
    Siblings: N/A
    Spouse: N/A
    Girlfriend/Boyfriend: N/A
    Children: N/A

Other (Optional)

Wand: Holly Tree Wood, Dragon Heartstring Core, 10 ¼ Inches
    Broomstick: Firebolt
    Pets: A female Chartreux black cat named Mari; a male Tawny owl named Julien
    School that they went to: Beauxbatons Academy of Magic
    Why you chose your major: I chose my major because I want to protect people and be as strong as I can be. I want to exceed the expectations of the people around me. I want to prove people wrong when they make assumptions of me based on my size and femininity.

OOC

OOC Alias: Rachel
    Best Way To Contact: PM
    Back to top Go down
    Teagan Finn
    Teagan Finn
    Professors
    Professors

Cerise Devaux Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Cerise Devaux   Cerise Devaux EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:01 pm

Accepted!
    Back to top Go down
    https://merlinsacademy.rpg-board.net

Cerise Devaux

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1