Merlin's Academy for Excellence
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to inactivity, Merlin's Academy is no longer a Harry Potter RP site. It is being used for CASUAL, CLEAN RP of ANY TOPIC among friends. If you wish to join, however, please feel free; we would love to make new friends. Thanks to everyone who made MAE what it was before, and we wish you all lots of love and a great life up ahead. <3

~Lor, Mads, Lyd, and Mel~
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to inactivity, Merlin's Academy is no longer a Harry Potter RP site. It is being used for CASUAL, CLEAN RP of ANY TOPIC among friends. If you wish to join, however, please feel free; we would love to make new friends. Thanks to everyone who made MAE what it was before, and we wish you all lots of love and a great life up ahead. <3

~Lor, Mads, Lyd, and Mel~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Site Time

~Month: September~

Year: 2017

~Season: Autumn~

Important Info
LINKS

• MAE Rules
  • Hex Colour Codes
  • Character Applications
  • Claims Center
  • Jobs

• CHARACTERS NEEDED

None at the moment

Murphy Wyatt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage

Murphy Wyatt

Murphy Wyatt Empty
    PostSubject: Murphy Wyatt   Murphy Wyatt EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 9:28 am

Basics

Full name: Murphy Eleanor Wyatt
    D.O.B: (Day and month) October 23rd
    Birthplace: Blackpool, England
    Current location: Merlin’s Academy of Excellence
    Blood status: Muggleborn
    Major: Healing
    Year in University: 1st

Looks

Hair colour: Dark Brown
    Hair style: Long, straight, straight across bangs
    Height: 5’8”
    Eye colour: Dark Brown
    Freckles: N/A
    Beauty spot: N/A
    Body type: Thin, soft, non-athletic
    Dress sense: Typically seen in jeans, a nice shirt and a cardigan. Never wears make-up except on very special occasions

Personality

Likes: Books, classical music (piano or cello is preferable), 80’s rock, helping others, dark colors
    Dislikes: Sour candy, eggs, loud people, people who abuse her disability, the colors yellow, pink, and most shades of orange
    Quirks: Organizes everything by color/shape/size/alphabetical order when applicable, remembers random trivia, will always call people by the name they introduce themselves as, taps her fingers when she is bored
    Flaws: Has mild Asperger’s Syndrome, has trouble picking up on social ques, quiet, doesn’t defend herself
    Strengths: Extremely loyal, observant, sees the good in people
    Weaknesses: Overly trusting, can be too blunt/harshly honest, not good with change

More Information

Murphy grew up in a middle-class household. Both of Murph’s parents were scientists; her father was a microbiologist and her mother, an epidemiologist. When people ask her about her mother, Murphy often finds herself thinking of her sister, Curie, who is five years her senior. Since Murphy’s parents often had early mornings and late nights, her sister was the one who typically took care of her. Curie was the one who fixed her lunches for school, helped her learn to tie her shoes, and fixed her with a bandage whenever she skinned her knees.

Murphy was a middle child for three months. Her brother, Kepler, was born when she was six. When Murphy was told about her brother’s death, she didn’t cry at first. She was sad, after all, she’s not heartless, but she didn’t understand why others felt the need to cry. At her brother’s funeral, Murphy did, in fact, cry. Not because she was sad, but because she noticed others were crying as well. When she entered her teenage years, she knew better than to bring up Kepler to her parents, so she dared asking Curie what had happened to him. Curie explained that Kepler had died from SIDS, or Sudden Infant Death Syndrome. The doctors had no explanation as to why it had happened.

Murphy’s magic manifested itself when she was eight years old. She panicked when she began to notice the changes around her. It was unusual, it was strange, it was against the order. Curie was the first in her family to notice. After getting over the initial shock of it all, Murphy’s sister was fairly understanding, but when something is different, it is often frowned upon. Curie knew this and encouraged Murphy to hide her abilities for as long as possible. When Murph received her letter from Hogwarts, the sisters knew what Murphy had to do.

In her Hogwarts years, she was a loner. Not because she wanted to be, but because she didn’t understand how to make friends. It was foreign to her. She was used to her sister always being there, always understanding, always defending her and including her in activities. Occasionally, someone would ask her for help on their schoolwork, but other than being an answer book or a dictionary, Murphy was generally overlooked.

When Murphy began learning about the healing aspect of magic, she was captivated. Murphy suddenly knew that this is what she was meant to do. She had always wanted to help others in every way that she could, and magic was the way she could do it. Her parents helped the world with science. She would help the world with magic.

While attending Hogwarts, Murphy’s sister, Curie, met an American boy named Matthew Willard while he was studying in England. Curie and Matthew quickly fell in love. After a few years, they got married. This was during Murphy’s first year at Merlin’s Academy of Excellence. Murphy was happy for her sister, but nevertheless, felt like her sister was leaving her behind. She felt abandoned and tossed to the side. Curie assured her that they would stay in touch, but after she moved to America, Murphy has heard little from her.

As Murphy’s Law states: Anything that can happen, will happen.

Family

Father: Alexander Wyatt
    Mother: Harper Wyatt (neé Carlton)
    Siblings: Kepler Wyatt (deceased); Curie Willard (neé Wyatt); Matthew Willard (in-law)
    Spouse: N/A
    Girlfriend/Boyfriend: N/A
    Children: N/A

Other (Optional)

Wand: Unicorn Hair Core, Ash Wood, 10 ¾ Inches
    Broomstick: N/A
    Pets: N/A
    School that they went to: Hogwarts
    House they were in: Ravenclaw
    Why you chose your major: I chose my major because I want to help people. I know it sounds generic and run of the mill, but it’s true. I want to help people because I couldn’t help my brother. I couldn’t save him, but I want to save as many lives as I can. Hopefully, I’ll make a difference.

OOC

OOC Alias: Rachel
    Best Way To Contact: PM
    Back to top Go down
    Teagan Finn
    Teagan Finn
    Professors
    Professors

Murphy Wyatt Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Murphy Wyatt   Murphy Wyatt EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 1:30 pm

Accepted!
    Back to top Go down