Merlin's Academy for Excellence
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to inactivity, Merlin's Academy is no longer a Harry Potter RP site. It is being used for CASUAL, CLEAN RP of ANY TOPIC among friends. If you wish to join, however, please feel free; we would love to make new friends. Thanks to everyone who made MAE what it was before, and we wish you all lots of love and a great life up ahead. <3

~Lor, Mads, Lyd, and Mel~
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to inactivity, Merlin's Academy is no longer a Harry Potter RP site. It is being used for CASUAL, CLEAN RP of ANY TOPIC among friends. If you wish to join, however, please feel free; we would love to make new friends. Thanks to everyone who made MAE what it was before, and we wish you all lots of love and a great life up ahead. <3

~Lor, Mads, Lyd, and Mel~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Site Time

~Month: September~

Year: 2017

~Season: Autumn~

Important Info
LINKS

• MAE Rules
  • Hex Colour Codes
  • Character Applications
  • Claims Center
  • Jobs

• CHARACTERS NEEDED

None at the moment

Dragon Trainers (Allendra and Codey AU)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage

Dragon Trainers (Allendra and Codey AU) Empty
    PostSubject: Dragon Trainers (Allendra and Codey AU)   Dragon Trainers (Allendra and Codey AU) EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 2:09 am

Allendra sat down on a large rock, beside other students in her dragon training class. Previous to this class, they worked on theory examples but today, they were working practically. Codey Ellingston, the professor, brought live dragons to the academy for the students. It scared Allendra, since she hadn’t dealt with dragons before and she thought it was unworldly to deal with them. This class seemed like the best option for what was on offer at the academy and the syllabus didn’t seem too difficult. Before Allendra attended any of the classes, she decided to read about dragons so she didn’t look like a complete fool. This included the anatomy of the dragon, approaching dragons and how to get out of unwanted situations with dragons. It gave her a rough idea what would be expected in theory and practical work.

Each student was given a dragon. They got to choose which one they wanted and luckily enough for Allendra, she was given the worst dragon to deal with. The clearing was large enough to fit 8 dragons chained to the ground. They were lined from easiest to hardest. The professor had finished giving the instructions of spells to contain these dragons. The students lined up behind their dragon, a few metres away. The professor stood by the student while they performed their spell to stop the dragon from attacking. It was quite boring to wait for everyone to try every spell, however, Allendra watched and made mental notes to not repeat their mistakes.

The girl next to her, who she thought was named Rosie, was prepping herself up to take on the dragon. Rosie thought she could take on the world. So naïve and innocent, was Allendra’s thoughts on this girl. The professor was still with the student before Rosie when Rosie decided that she shouldn’t have to wait any longer. Allendra stood by, watching this girl. It was a suicide mission, to deal with a dragon when there were so many things to go wrong. It could lose its mind and break its chains, endangering everyone or it could singe everyone to death.

Still, the girl went on. She threw a spell to awake the dragon and get it fired up. Sure enough, the dragon started to breathe fire. Allendra stood on edge, watching this girl. Her hand reached for her pocket in case anything should go wrong but she highly doubted it would. Rosie, casted a water spell to fight against the flames. It worked but drained the student of energy to fight off the fire the dragon produced. At an awkward angle, Allendra could see that the bolts in the ground weren’t locked down properly and the dragon was shaking its body side to side. It seemed as if everything was in slow motion. Allendra darted for the girl at the same time the dragon broke free and started flapping its wings. Pushing Rosie behind her with a hard arm slam, Allendra casted the incarcerous spell to tie the dragon repeatedly with chains. Directly at its mouth, she casted the flame-freezing charm so if it hit any of the students, it would give a sensation of tickling instead of burns.

The slow motion feel that was felt during those moments was gone and replaced with the feeling of dizziness. It was a considerable amount of energy to produce those spells unprepared. Turning to the girl on the ground, she gave her a once over before returning to her own dragon.

Last edited by Allendra Jarraden on Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Codey Ellingston
    Codey Ellingston
    Headmaster
    Headmaster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Trainers (Allendra and Codey AU)   Dragon Trainers (Allendra and Codey AU) EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 4:47 am

After a month of theoretical lessons and studying textbooks and whatnot, Codey had finally decided it was time for his students to take things to the next level and do something more hands on. It wasn't too difficult a job to get the dragons and, having already gotten to know his students, he let them pick the dragons, trusting each of them to be able to follow instructions.

On a bright morning, he sent them the owls to let them know of the venue change, Codey waited patiently in the fields, arms crossed over his tie, the 8 dragons secured to the ground and asleep behind him. Nearby, other trainers stood, one for each dragon, in case anything happened. Not that it was necessary, with him there and all that.

The students arrived and he lined them up according to the dragon, and, giving out precise instructions, nodded to the first student to begin. One by one, they stepped up, and he cast wordlessly to awaken the dragon, not doing anything else as he let them figure out the best way to get it to relax.

He was just finishing up with one of his more practically challenged student when a sudden warmth from beside him made him spin sharply. "What in Mer-" he began, noticing that a second dragon was awake. Swishing his wand in that direction, he was just about to cast a spell when the worst possible thing happen - it came free. Students began to panic and his mind wandered to the warning he had gotten when he first gave the lesson plan for approval.

Where had he gone wrong? There was no time to ponder on this at the moment, his focus firmly on two things - protecting the students, and protecting the dragons. Wordlessly flicking his wand a few times at the other dragon - the only one that was supposed to be awake - he made sure that it couldn't do any harm before turning his attention back to the out of control one. The Chinese Fireball, of all creatures, and it was obviously angered as the flames sprouted from its nostrils. Stepping forward, he was about to put a stop to the nonsense when he saw someone else had beat him.

A student - Allendra, he recalled - dealt quickly and efficiently with the Fireball, and quickly moving forward to join her, summoned the sleeping draught-covered meat, tossed it to the beast. A few seconds later, calm was restored. Turning at once to the two students, he took in the sight. Allendra had been left with a Vipertooth, the smallest but most dangerous of the bunch - there were no truly deadly ones present; he had not been allowed, so it was not hers that had caused the problem.

Rosie, on the other hand, had always been too self-absorbed to do well in his class. Sure, it was a given that Codey himself had been exactly the same was - and was the same way: self-absorbed and arrogant - but the difference was that he knew he had skills, not thought he had skill. Knowing and thinking were two separate things, and it was proven most here.

"Rosie," he started, in a quiet voice that held such danger it would cause anyone with half a brain to shiver in fear, "I expect you to go to the Headmaster right now and resign from this course. You most certainly do not have what it takes to be a dragon trainer."

Nodding, face half-hidden beneath her hair, she turned and briskly walked away, not daring to say anything. With a soft sigh, Codey turned to the other students. "Class dismissed. You say nothing about these events, not till I've briefed the Headmaster myself. Understood?"

Muttering yesses, the other students began to leave. "Not you, Allendra," he added, putting a hand on her shoulder to stop her. Once the others had left, he removed his hand and went over to the other dragon trainers.

"Your responsibility was to ensure things like that did NOT HAPPEN," he started, quietly, and then shouting the last two words. "How you even qualified I don't know. But I will find out, and there will be consequences. Now leave, and I do not expect to hear any of you taking on any jobs until this whole damn mess has been sorted out." Despite him being on the same level as them - he was not their boss - Codey was well known throughout the working world and was very highly respected.

Nodding and turning, they all apparated; where they were going, he did not particularly care. Turning back to Allendra, he let out a long breath, and then smiled at the witch. "What happened? I need to know everything," he said briskly, although internally, he was surprised at the way she had handled things. That, however, did not need to be said. Not yet, at least.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Trainers (Allendra and Codey AU)   Dragon Trainers (Allendra and Codey AU) EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 6:48 pm

Allendra waited for further instructions from the professor in regards to the situation that just occured. Rosie received a scathing from the professor that made Allendra much happier than it should have. The professor spoke once again to the students, dismissing them from the class. Allendra followed instructions and began walking out of the clearing. Before she could walk any further, she felt a firm hand on her shoulder followed by the professors voice for her to stay behind. Pausing, she turned around, noticing that the professor's hand stayed there longer than it needed to.

When the professor left to go speak to the other trainers, she took this opportunity to fix her hair and apply a layer of lip gloss. A slight breeze ruffled through the air, signifying that it was autumn. This was her favourite season because it looked like the forest was on fire. Around her, there were leaves in different shades of red, orange and yellow. If Allendra wasn't mistaken, there were some leaves on fire but nothing to cause a huge amount of damage. Spotting the rock from earlier on, she decided to take a seat. As she walked over, she felt the leaves and twigs crackle and snap - like bones - underneath her feet.

Allendra sat down and when she looked up, she saw the professor with the trainers none too quietly lecturing them about the incident. Once the briefing was over and the trainers apparated out of the clearing, it was only Allendra and professor Ellingston. Tilting her head, she looked him over. It was funny. The professor didn't know what the other females would say behind his back in class. Allendra returned with a smirk, giving a shrug.

"Professor, I think its quite clear what happened. Rosie got ahead of herself, wanted to impress the class and lost control." Her voice was sweet, contrasting to what had just happened. Still, Allendra continued. "I believe that you were incompetent to control the situation at hand and your reaction times are slow. Years of training and teaching and you can't handle what happened. If I were you, I would be severely embarrassed. Who is to say that those students will keep their mouth shut?"

As she said that, she looked him directly in the eyes. It was her honest opinion. Allendra smiled sweetly at him and stood up. "Now, if you will excuse me, I'll be off to do my own thing. You should go back to school." She took began walking and stopped, looking back at him to do another once over. Turning back, she smirked and started walking again. It was a slow walk since Allendra knew that the teacher wouldn't let her get away with what she said. They can't assign detentions, the most they can do is take away the right to end the class. It was unlikely for that to happen, since Allendra saved the life of another student. It was ironic since Allendra is a killer and she saved Rosie's life. That girl would be dead later, according to Allendra. As she returned back to reality, she heard the professor speak.
    Back to top Go down
    Codey Ellingston
    Codey Ellingston
    Headmaster
    Headmaster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Trainers (Allendra and Codey AU)   Dragon Trainers (Allendra and Codey AU) EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 7:23 pm

Standing in front of the witch, he slid his hands casually into his pocket, waiting for her to begin. She had always been one of the more vocal ones in class, so he did not expect a straightforward answer.

"Professor, I think its quite clear what happened. Rosie got ahead of herself, wanted to impress the class and lost control."

Raising an eyebrow as she continued, all that caused in him was a smirk to start and grow with each word she said. The moment she finished, he let out a soft chuckle, one that lacked humour and was instead a dark sort of laugh. "I am, simply put, enough to make sure they don't speak of any of this." He did not elaborate - showing your entire hand was for fools - and instead moved on to reply her other statements.

"I could very well handle what happened. I merely did nothing to assist you because it seemed that you were doing fine yourself, unless, of course, you are now admitting that you did indeed require my help," he paused, smirk growing, before adding, "I simply did not see any need to interfere with somebody who had control over the situation. If you are implying otherwise, then I do apologize for my lack of judgement."

Glancing over at the area where the other dragon trainers were, he gave a light shrug, turning his eyes back to maintain eye contact. "I believe you have misjudged the situation in its entirety, which is a shame, because you were always one of the brighter ones. As it happens, I was in complete control of my task, my duty, which was assisting Jack over there when he was with his dragon. They," he stopped again nodded at the empty space where the other dragon trainers once stood, "were to ensure that the other dragons remained motionless and asleep. It is quite impossible to have eyes on everything at once - with the exception of a magical eye, but I have yet to lose one - and unless you know of magic I do not, that fact remains the same." Letting a second or so pass, he took another breath to continue, "Rest assured, I am taking responsibility for not ensuring that the dragon trainers assigned by the Ministry for this were competent enough to do their jobs, but I will not take the blame for any of these incidents."

Watching as she stood up, he made no effort to stop her, instead continuing to calmly stand there, eyes following her movements. Counting down a few seconds, he waited till she was a considerable few meters away from him before, in a very quiet tone, he said, "I do believe, Miss Allendra, this is also your fault, and that you, too, were incompetent." Forcing back his smirk slightly, he didn't bother adding anything, making sure he had her full attention before continuing. "As the student next to our dear Rosie, did you not see her step forward to attempt the dragon on her own? I am quite certain that my instructions were clear - that nobody was to start without me being with them - so when you saw this happening, should you have not, as one of the top students in my class, have stopped her? Funny, I was quite sure that you had a brain." All this he said in a casual tone, as though talking about the weather, or some other trivial matter, and not the near avoidance of a death.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Trainers (Allendra and Codey AU)   Dragon Trainers (Allendra and Codey AU) EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 7:53 pm

Allendra pondered on his replies. It wasn't too much of a shock to her but it did make her curious. It was clear that the man had to cover up what he had done, while taking a dig at Allendra. When Allendra was younger, she would take to the bait but now, she wasn't as easily baited. There was something that made her tick inside, that it would be easy to kill him off as it is but then her plaything would be gone. Still, she listened to everything he had to say. It was interesting that he would give statements in reply to hers but didn't offer anything of his own. Two could play at that game.

This professor, surely did not who he was messing with. He was leaving open ended questions and adding in snarky comments. This would be the time where Allendra would roll her eyes but that it didn't seem like the time she should to now. Hand on her hip, she spoke up. "I think it is clear to see that I didn't need assistance, professor." She hissed.

Allendra knew that she had to be careful with what she said, Ellington seemed to know what was going on and where it would lead to. She ignored his comment about Allendra being one of the brighter students. She still was, her study and dedication to the subject proved that. What just happened, proved that. Again, it was obvious that he wanted a rise out of her. Chuckling to herself, she shook her head. "Ellington, I'm more than happy to give you that magical eye. Then you may be able to do your job correctly."

Allendra stopped in her tracks, listening to the last portion of what he had to say. While he couldn't see, she rolled her eyes and bit her lip. What made her turn around frustratedly was the nerve he had to blame this on her. "Oh hun, I should've stopped her? That's funny. I took initiative where I thought was nescessary. If I hadn't stepped in, there is a chance you could've lost your job." Allendra walked back towards him, close enough that there was hardly any distance between them. "Personally, I find you should take a look in your own backyard. Please continue and you'll certainly know about it." Allendra baited while she stood where she was to stand her ground.

Back to top Go down
    Codey Ellingston
    Codey Ellingston
    Headmaster
    Headmaster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Trainers (Allendra and Codey AU)   Dragon Trainers (Allendra and Codey AU) EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 8:15 pm

"I think it is clear to see that I didn't need assistance, professor."

And there was the reaction he had been waiting for. "Then you agree it was best I just let you continue?" Without giving her a chance to reply, he added, "Then I do not see where I went wrong, because I simply let you do what you had to."

At her comment about the eye, he merely laughed. He was not one to take bait of any sort - unless purposely, for whatever reasons - and instead found it amusing that she was reacting in a manner he predicted. Codey never got tired of being right. "I can do my job correctly just fine the way I am. In fact, if I did lose an eye, that would mean I had not done my job accurately, and I would resign." He smirked again. "Do you think that, if you had not been there, I would not have been able to handle the situation? You used incarcerous and the flame-freezing charm. Quick and effective, yes, but the chains only angered the Fireball even more. You are lucky it did not start to roar, because that alone could have woken up the other dragons and we would all have been in even greater danger." He paused. "Well, I use the word 'lucky' very lightly; you could not have known this, but silencing charms were placed on each dragon before the exercise began."

If I hadn't stepped in, there is a chance you could've lost your job."

"Lost?" he repeated, just stopping a laugh from escaping. "I only took this job because they begged me to - they needed an expert dragon trainer, and I was the only one who suited the requirements. My contract states that I cannot be fired over matters caused by the fault of others - in this case, Rosie, and the sorry excuses for dragon trainers. I wanted to hire my friends, you see, but they are not fully qualified. That is to say, they never took a course, much like myself. The Ministry, however, said something about regulations and supplied them for me. This is, simply put, negligence on the part of the Ministry."

Despite the close proximity, he never once altered his expression or stance, hands still shoved deeply into his pocket. Calmly, without so much as skipping a beat, he replied, "And yet I am the Professor and you are the student. You are twenty-three, if I am not mistaken. When I was nineteen, I was running a ring of illegal dragon fighting, and winning as many as I entered. At twenty three, I was already making a name for myself as a self-taught dragon trainer. And now I am a Professor. Funny how things work out, don't you agree?"
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Trainers (Allendra and Codey AU)   Dragon Trainers (Allendra and Codey AU) EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 10:48 pm

Allendra grumbled to herself. It was true that the professor had a point except he was trying to turn it all on her and he knew he could. Allendra decided that the mature thing would to raise the issue with the headmaster and not argue further with the professor. This was a funny situation to be in, there were only a few instances where Allendra had fought with her teacher. This... This wasn't fighting. In fact, Allendra wasn't quite sure what it was. She had a lot of bottled up emotions that had been stored in the last few months. Adeline isn't in her life anymore and it makes going through university a whole lot harder. Still, Allendra keeps a strong front.

Annoyed, she stayed quiet and listened to what he had to say. Supposedly, he put silencing charms on the dragons. It would be of interest to know what was going on with the dragons prior to the lesson but again, that was top secret. Allendra was still working him out. The other girls in the class seemed to have him all worked out but Allendra knew there was more than met the eye. "Wow, great story. You're so great, professor." Allendra droned on, starting to get bored of the way the professor was treating her.

That was it. This professor had a superiority complex. He thought that he was superior to everyone else because he knew all the information about dragons. Mentally, Allendra was slow clapping. "It isn't a huge deal, all Ellingston does is read books, take notes and complete practicals." Allendra said to herself. At first, she thought it was in her head but she spoke out loud. It was quiet enough that perhaps the professor didn't hear her. It was something that he specialised in just as Allendra specialised in her own tasks. Honestly, Allendra thought that most of the Ministry was a load of crap but it isn't like she can vocally express her hate.

"You are correct about my age. Good for you, getting out and doing that stuff while your young. If you feel the need to keep talking about yourself to make yourself feel better, go ahead, you'll only be talking to the other dragons here." Allendra gestured to the dragons asleep on the other side of the clearing. "Also, you're right. Funny how things work out." Allendra sneered at him.

Being up close with the professor was like Allendra standing up against her enemy. She found that some people hate having their personal space invaded could cause mischief but Ellingston seemed like the person not to budge. It was fairly hard to catch him by surprise. It seemed like he was surprised by her actions earlier on but it seemed to have vanished now. Allendra looked down at the movement of moving his hands deeper into his pocket. There was a metre distance from them and she could feel tension between them. It was mainly anger on Allendra's side but she hadn't fully understood what he was feeling.

Allendra thought back to what her classmates said about the professor. She remembered all the stories that they told in the dormitories and what claimed to have happened. Allendra had an idea. She knew that there was only one way she could surprise him and knock that stupid smirk off his face. It could go terribly wrong, or terribly right. Allendra lived for risks, and this, was one of them. Reaching out, she hooked her fingers in the belt loops of the professor's pants and pulled him flush against her. Half a second later, Allendra pressed her lips hard against his. It was funny, how things really did work out.
    Back to top Go down
    Codey Ellingston
    Codey Ellingston
    Headmaster
    Headmaster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Trainers (Allendra and Codey AU)   Dragon Trainers (Allendra and Codey AU) EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 11:19 pm

"Wow, great story. You're so great, professor."

Not responding to the statement, he merely continued gazing at the witch, reading the expressions she let out and her movements. It truly was easy to get a reaction out of those who were easily riled up - and with Allendra, it seemed he had hit the nail on the head. Nothing more needed to be talked about in that moment - while proud of everything he had done, he never made it a point to brag to those uninterested, because bragging meant you thought you had everything down; Codey knew there were too many factors too always be in complete control.

At her musing aloud, he raised an eyebrow at the girl. Despite her age, she had the mental capacity of a teenager, which was definitely something that needed to be worked on if she wanted to be a dragon trainer. Maturity of both physical and mental states were required in order to deal with dragons on a daily basis. "Reading is for those who don't know. I don't read; I do," he responded quietly, before realizing he shouldn't have even responded. So this girl was better than he expected; he mentally put up another filter, to make sure he didn't make the same mistake twice.

"Only those unqualified need to make themselves feel better, Miss Allendra," he started, his tone now colder than before. She was misunderstanding everything he said, taking it to be a personal attack against her when in reality, all he was doing was showing her why he was indeed more than prepared to deal with dragons, wild or not. "Did I stop you from leaving?" he added a moment later, gazing directly into her eyes, not blinking as he kept a neutral expression.

The sudden hands brushing against his hips startled him more than he would ever admit, and already his mind was beginning to predict the movements of the witch. She was possibly going to harm him - the position of her hands made it impossible for him to remove his own from the pockets, but that didn't matter to him; he could perform a wide range of wandless magic. But the other option.. Codey didn't have time to go there; before he could finish his train of thought, he felt a rough pair of lips come into contact with his own.

Blinking once, his eyes flashed surprise, but it lasted less than s split second before he regained control. Not moving, not even blinking any more, he simply waited for her to finish, standing unmoving, as though the witch was kissing a statue. When she finally did pull away, he tilted his head slightly, taking a few more seconds than normal to come up with a retort. "Well, I do hope you are satisfied, Miss Allendra." A tiny smirk found its way back to his lips, although not as prominent as before. "I never knew you felt that way about me; I do hope you accept my apology that the feeling is not mutual."
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Trainers (Allendra and Codey AU)   Dragon Trainers (Allendra and Codey AU) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 1:43 am

Allendra was slightly taken aback when he responded to the comment she let slip. It almost sounded broken, in her mind. She could have interpreted it wrong but his words lingered in her mind. Reading is for those who don't know. I don't read; I do. It seemed out of his element to respond to something like that. It didn't seem like the man would have regrets but if anything, saying something like this would be one of them. It made Allendra think to herself. Allendra read books for that reason, she didn't know. Everyone has to start somewhere and that's where she learnt everything. Allendra's mood darkened for a moment and a familiar dark glint returning to her eye.

Snowy day. The library. Her father. The mysterious man. Her brother. Her sister. Her mother. Dead. Those scenes flashed across her mind. That was the reason that Allendra hated winter. It was the winter that her family was murdered in front of her, due to Death Eater business. Allendra was left on her own and its been like that since she was 16. She hadn't told anyone apart from Adeline about it but it hung over her like a cloud. Allendra stopped her mind from drifting and looked at Ellingston. She wasn't sure if he did that on purpose to trigger feelings from her or if it happened on its own. Either way, there wasn't a chance that he would glimpse into her mind to find out why Allendra's face did different contortions at those memories.

Their kiss, was something other than a cold day. She could feel his body tense and change as she kissed him. It wasn't a kiss that she closed her eyes to - no way. She could see his eyes change from surprise (it didn't last very long) to its neutral expression. However, she knew that Ellingston knew she saw it. During the kiss, it bewildered her that he didn't kiss back. It was the first time that happened and it was a slap in the face to Allendra. Still, this wouldn't break the witch. Ellingston would have to do a lot worse than not kiss back to break her. Surprise hung in the air while she waited for a response. It wasn't a quick retort to her but as though he was pondering his next action. Further surprising Allendra, he shrugged it off with another one of his comments.

Allendra, to be satisfied from that kiss? No, she would need a lot more to be satisfied and it had to be from both parties. Allendra sweetly smiled at him, tilting her head back at him. "Oh Ellington." She chuckled. Allendra let go of the belt loops and rested one hand on his hip while another one gently on his neck. She kissed him again, this time lingering it a bit longer. When she pulled away, she let go of him completely. He must think that she is still a school girl with a lame crush. A thought came into her mind and it took a few moments to fathom the thought into words. "Selcouth. It is like-"

Allendra broke off as she heard her name being called in the distance. It sounded like one of her friends, judging on the tone and bounce of her voice. Smirking to herself, she turned back to Ellingston. "-blood-" Allendra was cut off again, this time the voice coming closer. Deciding to leave it there, Allendra took a few more steps away. "On second thoughts, I'm sure you're smart enough to figure out the rest." Allendra said and pursed her lips together in a straight line. Looking at the male again, she looked him over to see his stance still the same with a neutral expression. Her last thought before she started walking off was: that's the reason why they name storms after people.

Just like that, Allendra left the clearing.
    Back to top Go down
    Codey Ellingston
    Codey Ellingston
    Headmaster
    Headmaster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Trainers (Allendra and Codey AU)   Dragon Trainers (Allendra and Codey AU) EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 3:26 am

Kissing wasn't anything he wasn't use to - although he had to mentally admit this witch was one of the better ones - and he knew how to keep himself from responding. The words from Allendra did nothing to change his stance and when she changed position, he prepared himself for another one, guessing that she was irked by his lack of response. True enough, this kiss was more gentle, more seductive, not like the previous one that was all passion; those were always the easier one to shrug off, because passion was very easily extinguished.

Trying to block out everything else and remained motionless until she was done, Codey started mentally going through what he had to do later, with the dragons. My priority, of course, is to ensure none of them were injured. Now that he had sent the other dragon trainers away, he was the only one left to transport the dragons back to their pens, and that would be tricky if any of them woke up. Should I start with the trickiest or the most behaved? he asked himself, planning his moves in his mind.

What the girl's - and yes, he called her a girl despite her age because he went with maturity, not physical age - game was, he wasn't sure, but so far, it was something enjoyable. Like a stroll in the park, or tossing a ball around with old friends, it was fun but not overly strenuous.

As she began to speak, he shifted his attention back to her, raising an eyebrow slightly at her last word. Still, no point lingering or asking, when she was so obviously laying that as something intrigue him – he saw no other reason as to her statement that she cut off; her taunting at the end also seemed purposely set. He was smart enough not to take any more bait (making one mistake was enough, especially if a game was going to take place), but at the same time, made a mental note to do some research on this strange witch.

Watching her go off, he simply stood there, casual as ever, until she was out of sight, and then he turned, and moved towards the sleeping dragons. People would always come second, and right now, he had more pressing matters to care of. Removing his wand, he approached the one nearest to him with a soft smile. "Rise and shine, my dear. It's time to get you back home now," he whispered softly, flicking his hand and waking her up.

The rest of the afternoon was spent taking each dragon back to their respective cages, briefing the Headmaster, and then paying the Minister of Magic a visit for some very much needed words.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Trainers (Allendra and Codey AU)   Dragon Trainers (Allendra and Codey AU) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragon Trainers (Allendra and Codey AU)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1